Multiples Tic-Tac-Toe game.
Have two students play against each other. This is played with dice, can be #’s 1-6 dice or #1-9, or #1-12 depending on the level of multiplication facts. Have the tic-tac-toe paper in a sheet protector and use expo markers. It’s the basic tic-tac-toe game except instead of X’s and O’s players will use the product of
- Have a student roll a die to determine what multiple they will be working with. Have student write the number they rolled in the corner.
- The game begins when the multiples of number is determined.
- Have each student take turns in rolling a die to multiply the number they rolled and the multiple numbers. For example, if the multiple’s number is 4 and the student rolls a 7, the student will multiply 4×7.
- The student writes the product in the desired space of the tic-tac-toe game.
- First player with their colored products in a row wins the game.
- Board is cleared and played again.